By donating your time to Georgia Regents University, you become part of a dedicated and compassionate group of volunteers committed to our Patient and Family-Centered Care philosophy. Through your service as a volunteer, you provide the personal touch appreciated by patients, visitors, guests and staff.
- Free TB testing, health screening and annual flu shot
- Annual events honoring volunteers
- Chance to touch the lives of others and make a difference
- Learn new skills while helping others
- Gain exposure to a hospital environment
- Greeter Services
- Assisting on nursing floors
- Lab couriers
- Cuddling babies in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Volunteering in our Family Resource Libraries
- Assisting School Services
- Assisting families in shock trauma and intensive care units (ICU)
- Sales personnel in the gift shops
- Assisting in a variety of areas such as the Emergency Room, Family Medicine, Cancer Center, Pediatric Clinics, Neuroscience, Labor and Delivery and many more.
We will work with you to find the perfect position with the hours that fit your schedule. Since we never close the possibilities are limitless. All we ask is that you commit to volunteering three hours a week for a period of six months.